Succulent Cakes

Wednesday, April 12, 2017









Oh my goodness, just have a look at those cakes and goodies! My succulent-loving-heart is about to burst from joy just looking at those photos above. They are all created by Iven, a super talented artisan home baker who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia with her husband and two kids. Now I wish I lived a corner away from her, so I could weekly order those beautiful cupcakes. Wouldn't you?

P.S: Speaking of...
P.P.S: Remember those?

(via Design Fetish via Messy Nessy Chic)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a talented baker. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

wow!

Jen Holtkamp said...

Holy cow these are so amazing! Love all the details!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk